[Rt-devel] rt 3.5.6 Can't Locate Attributes (cleaner stack)

Scott Frisbie scottf at eacceleration.com
Mon Dec 5 11:56:18 EST 2005

Yeah, I realized once I had gotten going that I had used 'make install' rather
than 'make upgrade' also.  I guess I'm just a bit too used to scratch
installs. :)  I'm looking at seeing how much it will take to upgrade our
production server (3.4.3), so I'll need to blow my test copy away again and
try the upgrade again the 'right' way. We'll have to see how this week shapes
up. I love the look of 3.5 with the 'left hand navigation' stuff moved up to
the top where it takes up less real estate on the screen.
Scott

--
Scott Frisbie
scottf at eAcceleration.com