[Rt-devel] How to submit RT patches from svk?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Wed Dec 7 15:52:06 EST 2005

I finally started using svk this week so that I could
easily merge official RT changes with my local modifications.
I have a mirror of the BP repository. When I wanted to work
on a particular RT bug I made a local copy of RT like so:

  svk cp //mirror/bp/rt/branches/3.4-RELEASE \
  //local/bp/rt/features/3.4_link_create_fix

Then I checked out my local copy, made changes and commited.

If I do an "svk diff" now the version numbers is the diff
are based on my repository versions.

How do I submit my diff to BP? Do I need to worry about
referencing the real version numbers in the diff? If
so, how?

Did I even to this the best way in the first place?

-Todd