[Rt-devel] Multi-instance patch

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Thu Dec 15 00:41:05 EST 2005

>Hi there,
>
>I've been trying (somewhat unsuccessfully) to get RT going with the
>multiple instance patch that I found on the Wiki, firstly against 3.4.1
>(this is on debian sarge), then on 3.4.2 which the patch was actually
>written for.
>
>Has anyone had any success with this patch, or does anyone know who
>submitted it? Also are there any plans to implement something similar
>into the main code tree?

  I did the original Multiple Instances wiki page, but someone else
  appears to have replaced my patch (probably with something better.)
  By quick glance, it looks pretty similar to what I have.  I'm
  currently running 3.4.2, and have used multiple instances since about 3.0.8.

  In practice, when I upgrade, I've just compared my current files with the
  original, and changed the new code by hand, since the changes were pretty
  small.

  I'm not sure that helps.  You haven't described your symptoms; I don't know
  if the problem is the patch, or perhaps some misconfiguration in apache.
  As to merging this into the main code tree, that's up to Jesse.

     Bob Goldstein