[Rt-devel] RT causing time to drift?

Alex Meyer apmeyer at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Dec 14 22:58:59 EST 2005

To answer a few questions that have cropped up:

I am running it on Fedora Core 4 loaded onto a VMware instance.
Perhaps this is a nono in the RT/RTIR world, I didn't read anything
saying otherwise. The NTP holes are punched through on the firewall,
I've even gone to such drastic measures as flushing all the iptables
rules and completely shutting iptables down (non-production machine
obviously).

Thanks,
Alex