[Rt-devel] Missing file in RT-3.4.0 and 3.4.1

Andreas Ittgenshorst andreas at ittgenshorst.de
Fri Feb 18 09:04:33 EST 2005

Hello,

I created some custom fields and want to bring them in the correct order.
So I try to use the [Move up] and [Move down] buttons which I can find at
Configuration/Global/Custom Fields/Tickets. But the result is the following
error message:

The requested URL /Admin/Global/CustomFields/CustomFields.html was not found
on this server.

I know in RT-3.4.0 are some changes concerning custom fileds but it seems that
this file should be there. Does anyone have additional information about
this?

This RT is running on a clean Installation which uses slackware 10 with apache
1.3.23, mod_perl-1.29 and mysql-4.0.20.

Thanks,

Andreas