[Rt-devel] Performance 3.4.1, quick advice sought

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 22 14:54:10 EST 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 07:54:15PM +0100, Alexander Finger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a quick fix for disabling the /Search/Build.html to display all
> possible users of the system as Owners of tickets?
>
> We have a huge amount of those..and it significantly slows down the system.
>
> I would like to see only privileged users.

I can't duplicate this error, though you're the second person who's
reported it.  Did you upgrade this server to 3.4 or did it start off
with a clean install and an import?  If it's the former, try making sure
that /opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj is clean and that you stop and start
the webserver.  Failing that, can you capture the SQL queries RT does
for a single request of Build.html and send them alog?

	Jesse