[Rt-devel] Rejected Approvals

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Wed Feb 23 15:47:42 EST 2005

HI,

In scrip 12 "If an approval is rejected, reject the original and delete
pending approvals", there is supposed to be a notification.

i.e.

# Now magically turn myself into a Requestor Notify object...
require RT::Action::Notify; bless($self, 'RT::Action::Notify');
$self->{Argument} = 'Requestor'; $self->Prepare;

I cannot seem to get this to send anything out which is just weird.

In the logs I have:

[Wed Feb 23 19:58:00 2005] [info]:
<rt-3.4.1-117-1266-12.15.9884228839214 at yorku.ca> #117/1266 - Scrip 12 If
an approval is rejected, reject the original and delete pending approvals
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:235)
[Wed Feb 23 19:58:00 2005] [info]:
<rt-3.4.1-117-1266-12.15.9884228839214 at yorku.ca> No recipients found. Not
sending.
 (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:247)

My Approval create template is:

===Create-Ticket: firewall