[Rt-devel] Performance 3.4.1, quick advice sought

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Thu Feb 24 19:11:39 EST 2005

Have you looked into new oracle indexes for this? We found with rt 3.2.2
it took a lot of tweaking the oracle setup to get fast responses on a
large dataset. We aren't running 3.4 yet, so can't actually help you
with it, but that is where I would look first, given that this
apparently works fast on other databases.