[Rt-devel] Problems converting rt-2.0.15 to rt-3.0.9 using rt-2-to-rt3

David Schmidt dschmidt at noanet.net
Mon Jan 10 15:30:03 EST 2005

I have done some additional debugging on the error I'm currently
getting:

This got the user names imported, but now I'm getting the following
errors after creating all the users:
Importing groups
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrfqF
ailed to create queue for$VAR1 = {
          'LastUpdatedBy' => undef,
          'Creator' => undef
        };

Using the Perl debugger, I traced the "$queue_obj->Create( %{$queue} );"
call on line 246 of dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 and found that the problem was
that the db INSERT failed because there was no value supplied for the
"Name" column.

Where should that Name value be coming from?

David Schmidt
NOC Analyst
Northwest Open Access Network
dschmidt at noanet.net  1-866-662-6380