[Rt-devel] Content type, in the history

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:20:35 EST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:49:27 -0500, Patrick Rousseau-Mathieu
<prouss at cae.com> wrote:
> I want to know if someone know where's the content type of the email receive
> via rt-mailgate is set (in the code) when we want to
> watch the message in the history of the create ticket.
>
> I'd like to put this to: text/html and not text/plain.

AFAIK it's done in rt3/lib/RT/Transaction_Overlay.pm, but honestly, I
suspect that no good could come of this.

Remember, anything that really is plain text will be rendered as html.
 So an e-mail like:

> The five boxing wizards jump too quickly.
>
> 1 foo

...would be rendered as

--
Andy Harrison