[Rt-devel] Overlay Issues

javila at netlojix.com javila at netlojix.com
Mon Jan 24 17:52:21 EST 2005

After many many attempts at trying to get things to work, i just cant seem to
figure out how get things going (Maybe i need to up the ammount of daily
tequilla intake)...  So i have rt3 installed in /opt/rt3/ I try to Create an
overlay for queue.pm... so i copy lib/RT/Queue.pm to local/lib/RT/Queue_Local.pm
and i strip out all but the necessities.

=== BOF ===
use strict;
no warnings qw(redefine);
sub Create {
    my $self = shift;
    my %args = (
    return ( 0, $self->loc("WTF") );
}
1;
I bounce apache all is happy... but the code change does not seem to take
effect. If there is a syntax error in this file apache will not bounce so
obviously it knows about its existance. Thank you for the help.