[Rt-devel] AssetTracker 0.0.1 Release early, release often!

Todd Chapman rt at chaka.net
Tue Jan 25 16:10:26 EST 2005

My earlier post was toi big (100KB). If anyone wants
the tar file let me know where to mail it to.

-Todd

Here is my initial shot at AssetTracker, an asset tracking
extension to RT 3.4. Don't be suprised if it doesn't work
for you. :)

I am sending this out to get some feedback on design.
There are many bugs. Click on some menu items and you
will get an error becuase those components don't exist yet.

Hopefully this will generate some interest.

See the README in the tar file.

-Todd