[Rt-devel] Re: [Rt-commit] r3277 - in rt/branches/CHALDEA-EXPERIMENTAL: . bin html html/Elements html/Ticket html/Ticket/Elements lib/RT

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 5 18:21:50 EDT 2005

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> This is not crossbrowser hideshow function.
> Should be something like:
> <<<
> if (t.className.match(/\bhidden\b/))
>   t.className = t.className.replace(/\s?\bhidden\b/, '');
> else
>   t.className += ' hidden';
>
> + CSS record for "hidden" class

Which browser(s) won't support the t.style.display property?  (Mostly
curious than anything.)  I am aware that the t.style.tag thing is a bit
sour.

> also should be more generic:
>     idstring = "element-" + num;
> is crap. function should take DOM object or object id.

I fixed this "problem" earlier today in my local working copy, but I
haven't pushed it to the main repo yet.  I'll probably push it tonight.

In reality though, there's nothing (too) wrong with the way it was done
since it was a special use function and not a true generalized hideshow
func.

Cheers,
Tom