[Rt-devel] RT 3.5.2 now available

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Mon Jul 18 22:23:43 EDT 2005

Is this available somewhere for others to look at?  Tried rt3.fsck.com but it
either has the 3.4 theme or isn't 3.5.2.

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> RT 3.5.2, the second snapshot leading to the next major release of RT is
> now available.  This release features the first version of a new look
> for RT.  Tom Sibley, one of our amazing summer interns, has been hard at
> work ripping out all of RT's 1998-era web design and replacing it with
> clean, modern semantic markup.
>
> RT 3.5.2 ships with two "themes" for RT. One of them should be pretty
> familiar. It's RT 3.4's interface, reimplemented in CSS. The other is a
> newer, more modern look with a very different feel.  We don't have
> screenshots up yet. If you want to see what the new UI looks like,
> you'll have to download RT 3.5 and try it out.  Both themes are still
> very much in development. (The "3.4" theme is only about 24 hours old
> and not done just yet). To change the default theme, you'll want to have
> a look at $WebDefaultStylesheet in RT_Config.pm
>
> We would greatly appreciate constructive feedback on the new look. At
> the moment, I don't think we need to hear much about rendering errors,
> but we'd love to hear what you'd like to see in this or other themes for
> RT.
>
> You can download RT 3.5.2 from:
>

> 	http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-3.5.2.tar.gz
>

> Jesse

matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."
(949) 784-7904                       |       - Marie Curie