[Rt-devel] Showing Data from an external DataSource^

Alexander Finger af at syd.de
Fri Jul 22 10:29:57 EDT 2005

Hello Experts,

I want to show data from an external database; in this case, I have some
status information I retrieve from OpenNMS regarding a field in RT
(let's say the IP Number).

A query to the outages table of opennms tells me then what is up with
the site - in addition, I get as well the System Description etc...

That works well, but now the question is on the "best" way to integrate
that into the RT WebGUI.

Any Hints?

(ah, and I need to query BOTH another mysql and a postgres datasource to
get the right informations).

cheers
Alex