[Rt-devel] RTFM 2.1.20 development release

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 3 13:17:33 EDT 2005

After a somewhat longer than intended hiatus, I'm pleased to announce
the release of RTFM 2.1.20, designed to run atop RT 3.4.2 or later.

RTFM 2.1 is a significant overhaul of RTFM. Something like 40% of the
code has been ripped out and we've added a bunch of new functionality.
There's now a "topic hierarchy" for articles and rather than having its
own custom field and configuration system, those two things have been
integrated with RT's core systems. RTFM now uses RT's custom fields
system rather than its own. This means that RTFM now supports file and
image attachments in addition to all the things it already supported.

As this is the first widely announced release of this branch of code,
there are likely to be bugs and we certainly want to hear about them.

You can download RTFM from:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/

48c466ed9bf44822a825b1bf641a2a63  RT-FM-2.1.20.tar.gz
04a5a4dbb115f566f2e2bd5147664181  RT-FM-2.1.20.tar.gz.asc