[Rt-devel] rt-escalate/Custom Field Scrip Condition bug in 3.4.2

Rolf Grossmann rg at progtech.net
Tue Jun 14 07:55:02 EDT 2005

Jens Porup wrote:

> There's no way for me to test the existence of a ticket in a different queue
> (which is the result of the scrip) that I can think of.

I'd use the Links, e.g. "Refers to". There should be calls in the Ticket
object to set that properly.

> Is there an easy way to test for if the change to the CustomFieldValue
> has just happened (besides some contortion involving the LastUpdated
> field and time comparisons)?

I was thinking along the lines of just checking the Transaction type. If
it's about a custom field (and I guess you could even check which one),
that's probably the transaction you're looking for. But there's still a
possibility to overlook some case, that's why I was suggesting to test
the result of the Scrip.

Rolf