[Rt-devel] RT add-on no longer working

Craig Schenk murple at murple.net
Wed Mar 2 12:00:08 EST 2005

I work at AOL. In 2003, we hired someone (you? it was before I worked
here) from BestPractical to write an add-on for us to integrate RT with
our ChangeManagement tool. It no longer works since our last RT upgrade.
We're running 3.2.1 now. The tool is in rt/local and it seems like it
isnt even being parsed. Nothing in the error logs, we havent modified
the add-on, and reading its code I dont see anything in it that looks
incompatible with the 3.2.1 API. Attached is the code.

If you've got any ideas how to start debugging it... I dont know where
to look even. The "Create CM ticket" link doesnt show up, nothing
appears in the Apache or RT logs... far as I can tell it isnt even
seeing the package.