[Rt-devel] Problem with DefaultCustomFieldValue

Juan Ramón Alfageme Mata JRamon.Alfageme at alhambra-eidos.com
Thu Mar 3 05:28:38 EST 2005

Now I modified code as follows, I tried using AddCustomFieldValue, global and queue specific script, and including it as cleanup and preparation, in every possible combination, but still no way.

SetContent is a method from CustomFieldValue It isn't a Ticket method maybe that's the problem.

my $CFName = 'Provider';
my $DefaultValue = 'BT';

my $CustomFieldsObj = RT::CustomFields->new( $session{ 'CurrentUser' } ); $CustomFieldsObj->LimitToGlobal;
while ( my $CustomFieldObj = $CustomFieldsObj->Next() ) {
next unless ( $CustomFieldObj->Name = $CFName ) {
my( $st, $msg ) = $self->TicketObj->SetContent( Field => CustomFieldObj->id , Value => $DefaultValue );
}
return 1;

Juan Ramón Alfageme Mata
+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.com