[Rt-devel] Counters Time of a Ticket in a certain Queue

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:57:02 EST 2005

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:31:51 -0000, Hugo Miguel Gomes Delgado
<hugo.delgado at netcabo.pt> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to know if its possible to reset the counter time of a ticket when
> the change from a queue to another queue, keeping the time of the creation
> of a ticket in a Global Counter Time. But have individual time  counters of
> individual queue's. Waiting for a reply.

First, do not send html mail to mailing lists.

Second, we aren't dentists.  Include the appropriate information when
asking a question.
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FAQ first section.

There are six different fields that keep track of time/date in a
ticket.  Starts, Started, Last Contact, Due, Closed, and Updated as
well as others behind the scenes.

Explain your overall goal so that we may help.

--
Andy Harrison