[Rt-devel] Business Hours Calculation

Alexander Finger af at syd.de
Thu Mar 10 01:40:33 EST 2005

Hi,
I want to calculate "resolution time" for a ticket considerin business
hours (do not count the time out of business hours but only the "active"
time). I found on CPAN one old module from Jesse, but that's all.
Before starting to hack and fetch my old geometry books - did anyone
solve this already?
I need to consider public holidays, Weekends and opening hours..ideally
it would be based on a Vcard / ical file..so we could change the dates
online..or just add a calendar to rt (;-)).

Thanks
Alex