[Rt-devel] RE: Problem with DefaultCustomFieldValue

Juan Ramón Alfageme Mata JRamon.Alfageme at alhambra-eidos.com
Thu Mar 10 11:35:37 EST 2005

Solved, I tried again with first scrip and now it works correctly, probably I missed something creating script for the first times.

Thank for your help, it was really usefull :)

Juan Ramón Alfageme Mata
+34 91 787 23 00 alhambra-eidos.com

> In the browser screen there aren't any errors.
>
> In RT log, when I try to create a new Ticket I get the following	log:
>
> 	Mar  4 08:46:47 alhmngsrv2 RT: Ticket/Elements/EditCustomField is
> deprecated in RT 3.4 and will be removed in 3.6.
> 	Mar  4 08:46:47 alhmngsrv2 RT: Ticket/Elements/EditCustomField is
> deprecated in RT 3.4 and will be removed in 3.6.
> 	Mar  4 08:46:47 alhmngsrv2 RT: Ticket/Elements/EditCustomField is
> deprecated in RT 3.4 and will be removed in 3.6.
> 	Mar  4 08:46:47 alhmngsrv2 RT: Ticket/Elements/EditCustomField is
> deprecated in RT 3.4 and will be removed in 3.6.

Bummer.  That was going to be my next suggestion to make a custom
version of that file....

--
Andy Harrison