[Rt-devel] Error Parsing of undecoded UTF-8

Rafael maximo at empresa.com
Thu Mar 10 13:47:04 EST 2005

Hi,

	I'm using RT 3.4.0 with fastcgi, MySQL 4.0.23, perl 5.8.4 on a linux Red
Hat Enterprise 3. I had this problem on previous version of RT and i
expected to be fixed on this one but i was wrong.

	My RT is working just fine, but sometimes when someone send and email to
my RT, this person receives an email with this error:

---begin---

   pipe to |/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue suporte --action correspond
--url http://www.myserv.com/
     generated by suporte at myserv.com

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue suporte --action correspond
--url http://www.myserv.com/
        generated by suporte at myserv.com ------

Parsing of undecoded UTF-8 will give garbage when decoding entities at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/LWP/Protocol.pm line 114, <> chunk 1.

[the complete message here]
---end---

	Although the person gets this error but RT create the ticket without
problems, and i can answer it too, but i usually receive messages from
someone asking about this message.

	Any ideias. I think this problem is probably related to accented caracters.

	I hope someone help me.