[Rt-devel] CAS SSO using RT

Meo, Anthony Anthony.Meo at btci.com
Tue Mar 15 16:59:17 EST 2005

I am very curious about adding CAS authentication into RT.  In our
environment, we use CAS to authenticate our Customer Management
Application and would like to do the same with RT.   It's a given the
user must already exist in RT, but once that pre-req is taken care of,
the user should be able to sign on once and use either system without
having to re-login.

Does anyone have any insight where to begin with this.   There is a very
popular Perl CAS 2.0 client out there http://sourcesup.cru.fr/perlcas/

I am not sure where I would try to use the CAS client code within RT.
Hopefully someone can take a look and give me a push in the right
direction.

Thanks,
-Anthony

Anthony Meo