[Rt-devel] possible bug in 3.4.1

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri May 20 05:51:06 EDT 2005

[Stéphane Dalton]
> While using rt3 (3.4.1 on linux ) we discovered that when attaching large
> (> 1mb) of text file to a ticket, RT3 became awfully slow to display it
> because it was trying to display the entire content of the text instead of
> only the download link. We also experimented the same behavior while
> attaching images.

We experience this problem here at my university as well.  We haven't
tested your patch yet, but might get to it soon.

Did you register the problem in <URL:http://rt3.fsck.com/>?  I found
two relevant tickets:

  <URL:http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=3042>
  "[rt-users] comment or corresponedence size limit"

  <URL:http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=6276>
   "Re: [rt-users] how to disable inline display of attachments"

Both claim to be solved.