[Rt-devel] DBIx::SearchBuilder version

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Nov 2 11:59:24 EST 2005

Hi;

Jesse Vincent wrote:

>Can you tell us what performance tuning you've done?

Can you please advise on what I should/should n't have done.

Index on Principals(Disabled)
index Group3 on Groups(Instance);
index Group4 on Groups(Type);

schedule optimise tables
re applied rights --more global-- then deleted old rights shrinking the
acl table ..(this unexpectedly made a big difference).

Used shredder to remove unwanted users ..
Modified UserHasRight to skip (query tables to previlidge check ) for
certain members on certain rights.
modified build.html changed Owner list from drop down to free text (this
made a big difference), my owners list is about 600 users
Contemplating applying your patch submitted to users list (clone/rights
patch)

>>Query builder (saved search bugs)
>>

>See ruslan's proposed patch.

I must have missed this though I am keeping eagle eye to any solution to
this issue, can you tell me where I can find this patch, its not on the
wiki nor in my saved lists emails (All of them as far as I know)

>That just says "and if you use something before 1.27, scream bloody
>murder."

Ahh ok, i guess it depends on which moment in time you read that.
Many thanks;
Roy