[Rt-devel] DBIx::SearchBuilder version

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Nov 2 12:03:49 EST 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 04:59:24PM +0000, Roy El-Hames wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Jesse Vincent wrote:
>

> >Can you tell us what performance tuning you've done?
> >

> Can you please advise on what I should/should n't have done.

First off, I'd look at they mysql server config file to make sure you've
told it to use more than 64MB of RAM. There are a number of mysql tuning
guides out there. We also offer configuration assistance as a commercial
service if you're out of your depth.

> >See ruslan's proposed patch.
> >

> I must have missed this though I am keeping eagle eye to any solution to
> this issue, can you tell me where I can find this patch, its not on the
> wiki nor in my saved lists emails (All of them as far as I know)

He sent it out sometime in the last 18 hours. Your name was in the first
line of the message, iirc.