[Rt-devel] Bug? Imbalance in linking history

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:36:39 EST 2005

+1 about two transactions

But IMO we should run scrips twice, reasons:
1) would be consistent solution, as less exceptions we have as more
maintainable and refactorable our code is;
2) scrip in normal stage must have three context objects: ticket,
transaction, template; if you run scrips only for one transaction then
authors of the scrips have to dig additional context objects themself
which leads to new questions on the rt-users.
3) previouse behaviour is bug and if scrips follow buggy behaviour
then them should be changed;
4) ...

On 11/4/05, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> > > What should the generic OnTransaction scrip do?
> >
> > I don't follow you. ???
>
> Terribly sorry. I missed the underlined phrase. Wanna send a patch and
> tests? ;)
>
> --

Best regards, Ruslan.