[Rt-devel] RE: Merge Tickets bug?

Dave Wells dave.wells at foreshore.net
Mon Nov 28 09:51:58 EST 2005

Hi,

I have had a look through the mailing list and I found the thread below:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2005-July/032318.html

I am having the exact same issue where the Subject of the merged ticket
overwrites the subject of the primary ticket when  merged.

There does not seem to be a resolution listed(not that I can find
anyway).

Does anybody knows what causes this and what the resolution would be? I
imagine it is some problem in the Mysql queries/selects but not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

David Wells
MCSE, RHCE & CCNP

Senior Network Engineer