[Rt-devel] calling another perl script once ticket is saved/updated

Vipin Hegde VHegde at myers.com
Fri Oct 7 13:24:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

  I'm new to RT, so please don't flame me for asking a newbie question :
)

Here's the problem:

   I've been asked to modify RT so that every time a ticket is created /
modified, I need to take that ticket content and save it in another CRM
system that my company uses as well; I've already finished writing a
separate script which expects a ticket_id to be passed to it and this
script does the rest of the work; all that's left for me to do is to
insert a call to that script into the RT's source code wherever tickets
are saved into the mysql database. I've been trying to find out which
source code file is responsible for inserting the data into the
associated mysql database, but, for the life of me, i cant seem to
figure this out.... help ! : )