[Rt-devel] Search/Build.html Query Builder problem

Michael Gilbert mdgilb at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 28 18:04:12 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am running into an issue that appears to have been mentioned briefly
in a seperate message at
http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2005-August/007507.html.
Basically, if I want a Query as follows:

 Queue = 'Queue1'
    AND
    (
        (  'CF.{Severity}' LIKE 'Sev1' AND 'CF.{NOC::Class}' LIKE 'NS' )
        OR            * I'm the one that gets changed
        (  Status = 'open' AND 'CF.{NOC::Class}' LIKE 'NS' )
    )

And enter it into the Edit Query page (Search/Edit.html) the middle OR
gets changed to an AND, and no matter how many times I change it back to
OR it will never stay that way.  I'm wondering if the solution that was
mentioned in the above post has been implemented in any builds so far,
or if it hasn't if anyone can give a hint about what I might need to
change in order to get this working properly.

I appreciate any help you can give, thanks,
Michael Gilbert