[Rt-devel] CSS plans?

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Tue Sep 6 14:57:42 EDT 2005

I'd been thinking about letting a user specify what stylesheet they want to
use as a preference, and then, after the /. story about slashcode and the
ability that some browsers have to select which stylesheet to use, thought
that this might be a nice addition to RT.  Before I dove into that myself, I
wanted to ask if anyone had already done so or if there's been any thought
given to having such features integrated into RT.
I'd be happy to give it a shot and submit patches if I wouldn't be
reinventing the wheel here.

Thanks,

    -=| Ben