[Rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] Russian description cause system error

Pavel Růžička pavel.ruzicka at i.cz
Mon Sep 12 14:52:29 EDT 2005

We have also problem with this error:

System error
error: Cannot decode string with wide characters at
/opt/lib/perl5/5.8.4/i386-linux-thread-multi/Encode.pm line 166.

It happened when first user tried to view ticket history, second and all
next attempts displaying ticket history were succesfull. It affected
only first view.

Problem appears after upgrade Encode 1.99_01 to 2.12

This patch solves it!

Thanks, Ruza

--
Pavel Ruzicka, HelpDesk ICZ