[Rt-devel] RT3.5.2, css doesn't apply

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Tue Sep 13 10:04:39 EDT 2005

I successfully upgraded a test installation of RT from 3.2.3 to 3.5.2 and
everything *appears* to work fine so far. The upgrade went smooth and there
were no issues.

However, now that it's running, I can't seem to get any css to apply. In
RT_SiteConfig.pm, I have Set($WebDefaultStylesheet, '3.4-compat');, blew
away the mason cache, stopped and started Apache. I have a very
non-descript index.html with all of the elements but none of the style
applied (I cannot post an image of this to the web, sorry).

This is on a RHEL3 server with MySQL 4.0.20, Apache 1.3.33, modperl 1.29,
Perl 5.8.6. Permissions on the entire css path are 755.

Thanks in advance for any help. I didn't see anything in the wiki or in
mail archives about this.

Joe Micciche