[Rt-devel] Query builder issue

David Kerry dkrt at navahonetworks.com
Wed Sep 14 17:37:40 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to track down an issue with the query builder page
and I guess before I can solve it I need to know how the page
is supposed to behave.

For RT 3.4.4, on the query builder page, what is supposed to
show in the drop-down list next to the 'Owner, Creator, LastUpdatedBy'
field?

Is it supposed to be a list of only privileged users, or a list
of all possible requestors in the system?

My problem is currently that it contains a list of all requestors
in the system (35,000+) which is obviously causing some performance
issues trying to bring up that particular page.

I've tracked the code in question down to the Elements/SelectOwner
file, but from there, I'm not sure why it's bringing up all the
users instead of only privileged ones.

So, I guess it comes down to this - is this a bug in the code
or in my data?

--
David Kerry