[Rt-devel] Re: RT 3.5.3 Ticket display problem

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Tue Sep 20 12:37:44 EDT 2005

> In RT 3.5.3 I get an odd error in the display of what I presume is meant
> to be a link to a calendar feature, the screenshot can be viewed here:
> http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~ccsgt/screenshot.jpg with the error
> circled red.  Also, when the link is clicked, a window pops up and
> displays the bad request error page from Apache.

> Is this a bug?

Hello Stewart, I have RT3.5.3 installed and get the exact same error - in
fact, it's on any ticket screen with Date input fields. Are you also
experiencing this on the Date and Jumbo pages?

Our config is RHEL V3, MySQL 4.0.20, mod_perl 1.29, Apache 1.33...........

Joe Micciche