[Rt-devel] RT 3.5.3 Custom Field Problems

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Thu Sep 22 09:05:06 EDT 2005

Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote on 09/21/2005 04:52:43 PM:

> On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 04:45:34PM -0400,
> Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com wrote:
> > Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote on 09/21/2005 04:34:54
PM:

> > > Give 3.5.4 a shot? I just rolled the release for you ;)
> >
> > Hi Jesse, thanks for the quick response! I just upgraded to 3.5.4, blew
> > away mason_data, stopped and started httpd, and am still experiencing
the
> > exact same error with custom fields. Let me know if you need any more
> > information, I'd be happy to try and provide anything I can.

> How about 3.5.5?

Hi Jesse, thanks for the fast turnaround.

3.5.5 did indeed fix the CustomField problem we've been discussing. We'll
go ahead and beat on it some more.......

Thanks!

joe