[Rt-devel] RT 3.5.5 browser support

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 23 00:31:35 EDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 03:41:31PM +0200, Peter Popovics wrote:
> We are in the progress of reimplementing rt, and I'm hesitating about moving
> to 3.5, before we train users. However, we still need some localization and
> tuning - the same we did with 3.4.3.
>
> Currently I have problems displaying most of RT screens under IE6. The boxes
> are ugly, calendar link doesn't work, title texts are running on the top of
> box headers... etc, etc.

Is it actually rendering differently on IE than on other browsers?
Screenshots and patches would be most appreciated.

> I've seen some hacking with stylesheets in order to support IE5 - but it's
> not clear for me what the current status of them is. I couldn't figure out
> yet, what's wrong with the calendar link.

It was known broken in 3.5.3, but others have reported it fixed in
3.5.5.

(Also, you mentioned IE6 once and then IE5. Are you intentionally
talking about the two different versions?)