[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.2

Simba Black Knight g_knight at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:00:41 EDT 2005

Hi There,

I'm new to this forum and also to RT. I've implemented RT and RTIR for my company. Everything running smooth.

Not sure if this has been address previously on this forum. I just have this minor problem whereby when I generate ticket query which available at the website, it gives me the result, but when i convert the result to spreadsheet it gives me wrong time format. Time format shows US eastern time which differs about 8 hours compared to mine. I'm from Malaysia. it suppose to be GMT +0800.

I've changed the Timezone to Hongkong instead of US at RT SiteConfig file and it still doesn't change the format. My server time is following correct format. Is there any other file requires a change? I've findled most of the config file in RT, but still couldn't find anything that make sense. Anyone in this forum experience this and could share your experience with me? Please help to solve this issue. I'm running out of time, thats why i can do further investigation on my own.

Thanks for your help.