[Rt-devel] RT Roll Back

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 13:29:41 EDT 2006

I was able to completly remove the version 3.4.5 and
downloaded the install package from your site.
Everything checked out ok, make deps, all the perl
modules were present, then i get this error when i hit
the page

Can't locate object method "comp_root_array" via
package "HTML::Mason::Resolver::File" at
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/Callback line 30.

Any idea why some of the perl modules broke after i
did a fresh install?