[Rt-devel] Password Hashes

Winn Johnston winn_johnston at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 16:01:22 EDT 2006

Ok i think i got it. Does anyone have a script that
will parse the rt Users table and update the way a
users password is stored. For example, i noticed that
after the initial login on RT 3.4.5 (newly upgraded
from 3.0.1) the password is updated with the new
encryption algarythim, is there anyway i can get RT to
update them automaticly without waiting for the user
to login?

THanks
Again