[Rt-devel] RT::Record::LoadByCols weirdness (bug?)

Dmitri Tikhonov dtikhonov at vonage.com
Tue Apr 25 12:39:03 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 12:32 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> That strongly suggests that you want a collection, not a record.

Possible :-).  It's only been several days that I'm playing with RT.
However, that does not mean that RT::Record interface is not broken.

> Can you explain what you're doing in more detail?

I added a column into one of the tables.  When getting a record, I want
search, but that gives me incorrect semantics -- since I am using 'id' I
*know* there's only one record (or none).

  - Dmitri.