[Rt-devel] RT Hosting for dev instances?

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Fri Apr 28 10:31:06 EDT 2006

On Apr 4, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:

> Search the archives for VM Appliance, it would let you fire up the
> free
> vmplayer to run an image....

I had a lot of interest in this. Did I miss the resolution email that
stated where it was available from? I saw there were 2 that had been
built but hosting issues never seemed to be resolved on list. Does
anyone know what the resolution was?

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron