[Rt-devel] Charts need to draw data in order

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Aug 14 05:27:02 EDT 2006

When trying to use the new (and very nice) graph drawing support to
draw number of created tickets pr. month, I was in for a surprise.

I searched for all tickets with 'created < 2006', and then selected
'chart grouped by CreatedMonthly', and got a graph with the months
graphed, but not order in any sensible way.  This is the resulting
dataset and order:

  CreatedMonthly 	Tickets
  2006-01 	2516
  2005-07 	1031
  2004-12 	244
  2006-04 	1450
  2005-05 	1106
  2005-02 	409
  2006-03 	2270
  2005-03 	299
  2005-12 	1456
  2006-06 	1846
  2006-02 	2011
  2004-09 	3
  2005-11 	1940
  2005-08 	1958
  2004-10 	210
  2005-01 	398
  2006-08 	26
  2004-11 	329
  2005-09 	2108
  2005-04 	659
  2006-07 	22
  2006-05 	1862
  2005-10 	1889
  2005-06 	1694
  Total 	27736

I expected to get it drawn in increasing order, aka like this:

  2004-09 	3
  2004-10 	210
  2004-11 	329
  2004-12 	244
  2005-01 	398
  2005-02 	409
  2005-03 	299
  2005-04 	659
  2005-05 	1106
  2005-06 	1694
  2005-07 	1031
  2005-08 	1958
  2005-09 	2108
  2005-10 	1889
  2005-11 	1940
  2005-12 	1456
  2006-01 	2516
  2006-02 	2011
  2006-03 	2270
  2006-04 	1450
  2006-05 	1862
  2006-06 	1846
  2006-07 	22
  2006-08 	26

What need to change to get this to work?

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen