[Rt-devel] Should CommandByMail commands visible in the tickets body? (RT3.6.0, CommandByMail-0.03)

Andreas Ittgenshorst rt at ittgenshorst.de
Mon Aug 21 08:15:49 EDT 2006

 Hi all,

I am trying to use the RT extension CommandByMail to set some needed custom
fields and this works fine so far. But shouldn't the commands be removed from
the email after execution? What I meen is that the fields are set correctly
and additionally the full commands are visible in the created ticket body.

I thought its switchable via the rt-mailgate parameter --debug but the output
is always the same.

In the case that this is correct, what is the best way to remove such lines?

BTW, should the 3.6.0-patch also be applicable for rt-3.6.1?

Regards,

Andreas