[Rt-devel] Should CommandByMail commands visible in the tickets body? (RT3.6.0, CommandByMail-0.03)

Andreas Ittgenshorst rt at ittgenshorst.de
Mon Aug 21 09:26:29 EDT 2006

On Monday, 21. August 2006 14:23, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Andreas Ittgenshorst]
>
> > But shouldn't the commands be removed from the email after
> > execution?
>
> Personally I believe they should be visible.  I prefer the email in
> the database to be as close to the real email as possible.
>
> Friendly,

Normally i prefer this also but in our case its disturbing.

Our customers are using a support form to create tickets and we take some
values to store them in the corresponding custom fields for internal usage.

I want to provide our customers the {$Transaction->Content()} after creating
and that looks not so nice. Also it may confuse some of our customers.

I think it should be an option to enable the output with a debug flag, config
file entry or something else.

Friendly,

Andreas Ittgenshorst