[Rt-devel] Make RT3.6.1. hiding Tickets with Starting time in the Future

Bradley Bell bradleyb at u.washington.edu
Wed Aug 30 13:59:20 EDT 2006

No need to get into the code, you can do this from the frontend.

Create the search in query builder, save it, and add it to your MyRT
page in place of "My Tickets" - by clicking the "Edit" link at the top
of "RT at a glance".

Alternately, to change it for all users, log in as Superuser, and edit
the "My Tickets" search - by clicking the "Edit" link next to "10
highest priority tickets I own" and then clicking to "edit the
predefined search itself: Search - My Tickets"

-brad