[Rt-devel] rt-mailgate fix

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Mon Dec 11 13:12:28 EST 2006

When using External Auth, I had a weird problem where rt-mailgate would
bomb with a 401 to the NoAuth areas (which I had properly excluded from
the Apache auth in the configs). I tracked this down to having a
trailing slash in the URL passed to rt-mailgate... Fixed by putting the
following above line 99 to chop it out if there. Yes, I know I could've
simply not passed the trailing slash, but that would require rewriting a
few dozen mail alias entries instead of a one line code fix. Feel free
to use, or not, as desired. :)

if($opts{'url'} =~ /\/$/) { chop $opts{'url'}; }

--
Matthew Keller
Network and Security Analyst