[Rt-devel] This is not a release announcement for RT 3.6.0

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 22 07:54:17 EST 2006

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 17:43 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> [...] but it's close enough that I'd like to
> see more user testing.  Accordingly, I've just bumped the version number
> from 3.5.7 to 3.6.0pre0.  So. please download RT 3.6.0pre0, play around
> and email patches.

Does anyone have any idea about the problem that Karl and I are running
into whereby if we modify the "<n> highest priority tickets I own" page
by adding another column (or removing one), it quits showing any tickets
under that column?  I've tested 3.6.0pre0 and it has the same symptoms
for me.  All I do is go into the Customize "N" highest ... page, select
"QueueName" under the "Show Columns:" and then click Delete.  I did notice
another oddity, the page that loads after I click Delete seems to have
completely forgotten my "Order by:" settings.  They had been "Priority"
and "Desc", but after I click Delete they change to "AdminCc.EmailAddress"
and "Asc".  After I click Save and go back to "Home", no tickets show up
under "10 highest priority tickets I own" (until I go into the mysql
database and delete the preference found by:

SELECT Attributes.id,Attributes.Name,Attributes.Description FROM
  Attributes LEFT JOIN Users ON Attributes.Creator = Users.id WHERE
  Users.Name = 'alden' AND Attributes.Name != "SquelchMailTo" AND
  Attributes.Name != "SavedSearch";

(Note that the "Description" field for the preference is null).

Help?

...dave

--
Dave Alden