[Rt-devel] Help Text system for RT

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Thu Feb 23 17:27:59 EST 2006

Hive Mind,

I'm adding a help system for Asset Tracker. My implementation
attaches javascript to the labels for many of RT's fields so
that when click on the user gets an explanation of what the
field is used for. The help is cusomizeable.

The problem I am running into is that many of RTs elements
have no CSS id assigned. Even the newer branches with better
CSS implementation don't have ids.

Would patches to add ids to some of RT's elements be welcomed?

If so I would consider implementing RTx::HelpText.

-Todd